We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager in South America, or someone willing to travel regularly into the region. The Sales Manager understands process technology within the Food & Beverage market and brings a relevant network.
Our client develops and supplies innovative membrane technology to global municipal and industrial markets. Their specific Beverage Systems unit is a global specialist and market leader in diatomaceous earth free Beer Membrane Filtration and brewery projects and delivers solutions for efficient water (re-) use in the beer, beverage and food industrie. A network of professional sales offices, service centers, agents, and distributors in more than 150 countries works together to make them the partner of choice for world-class water purification solutions works and to address issues related to the environment, health and scarcity of safe drinking water.Responsibilities:
- Maximize sales and net margin of standardized products and integrated projects in the market segments and sales area.
- Defining and executing a business strategy (plan) and annual budget for the area based upon the Food & Beverage strategic sales plan.
- Responsible for strategic coordination to and support of Sales Offices for the beverage market.
- Establishing market growth by expanding key-account management and retain customer relationships.
- Responsible for market research on key customer needs and able to translate this to new technology development.
- Negotiate and close orders with the customer on the product groups in the Area supported by the Sales offices or agents.
- Compile contracts, transfer projects to operations, monitors progress and give support where needed.
- Manage the sales budget and safeguards sales information with the Sales Information System.
- Management of the area by development of long and short term targets and action plans with own Sales offices and agents.
- Deliver a qualitative contribution to the Sales Beverage team and realization of the year targets.
- Report to the Global Sales Director Beverage.
- Bachelor degree in the Food, Brewery or Process Technology.
- At least 7 years’ experience within a (International) Sales position.
- Capable of building up a strategic network and customer relationships within the market segments and sales area.
- Experience in technical sales of projects .
- This position requests being located in, or be avalailabe for frequent travelling to, the Americas.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish is required.
For more information please contact Marcel Jonker, +31 6 25566545.